Bestwatches Cn - SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!
BE AWARE!!!!I was trying to buy a Rolex watch Replica for my husband.
The transaction was $175 but this people tried to take $190 out from my bank account. Fortunately Bank of America sent me a warning text to my cellphone saying that is was a fraudulent transaction and they cancel it immediately. When I called to the bank they told me that the name of this company and its web site has been identified as fraudulent.
So DON'T TRY TO BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS ASIAN PEOPLE, THEY ARE BIG TIME SCAM.THE BOA REPRESENTATIVE SAID MOST OF FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS REPORTED COME FROM CHINA!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Replica Rolex Watch
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real..."
- "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..."
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "This company is very bad. I brought in a bag of clothes and a lot the clothes I brought were band tees and a 100$ fox racing jacket. All in..."
- "I ordered product Flex Leather High Heel online when my product arrived the shoes were Patent Leather.I called 866-709-5677.The so called Michael Kors Representative stated that I would get a..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."